Vocation is an established craft brewery with significant growth within our e-commerce and direct to consumer channel. To cope with our ever-increasing volume of orders, we’re looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative to join us on a Full Time/Permanent 37.5-hour contract in our Halifax based warehouse.
- Ensuring all orders are shipped on time - Picking, packing and dispatching orders accurately.
- Ensure the ordered items are accurately picked, based on quantity and quality requirements.
- Pack customers’ orders following high quality standards.
- Label orders ready for dispatch via our various carrier network partners.
- Present orders to the carriers in a presentable and logical manner
- Ensuring the warehouse is kept clean and tidy ensuring all overflow stock is replenished.
- Perform general warehouse and housekeeping duties in order to maintain a smooth operation
- Rotate floor stock
Knowledge & Experience
- Warehouse or ecommerce picking/packing experience desirable, but full training will be given
- FLT licence desirable but not essential
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm, but able to remain calm and focused in a fast paced environment
- Highly organised
- High level of attention to detail + Computer literate.
- Punctual with a great work ethic.
- Good communicator
- Good time management skills
- A positive, ‘can do' approach
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, 8 hours a day with 30 mins for lunch, start and end times flexible.
- Permanent position & immediately available
- Salary: £10 per hour
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to Leanne Parkin: