Teaming up with craft breweries and tap rooms around the world to find motivated job candidates!
United Kingdom (London)
In recent years Signature Brew have collaborated with some of the most exciting artists in the world, in 2018 we were named Brewery Business of the Year and in 2019 we built an unrivalled state-of-the-art brewery and event space that will ensure that 2020 and beyond renders all past milestones a mere prelude.
The foundations have been laid for us to rapidly expand our programme of bringing great music and incredible live music closer together and you have the opportunity to be at the heart of it. We’re looking for a person to share our passions and the Signature Brew message far and wide as a new member of our growing sales team.
Do you need to be a people person? Yes.
Do you need to be able to confidently converse why what we do is unique and unparalleled? Also, yes.
Do you need an extensive sales background? No.
Whilst we’d love to hear from candidates already selling craft beer, it’s not a prerequisite to applying and we operate a fantastic training programme here to develop team members in whatever role they’re in.
● Working with the Head of Sales to spread the good word
● Identifying growth opportunities and generating new business
● Managing contracts and installations
● Being an passionate and approachable public representative of Signature Brew
● Accurate and timely reporting to management
● A preexisting interest in the craft beer scene
● Sales experience or alternatively experience of working within craft beer in a supervisory role or senior
● A passion and affection for beer and music
● An enthusiasm to grow and develop both personally and within the company
The salary is £24-£27k +Bonus and is dependent on your experience. Travel expenses and phone contribution included.
If you think this role at this exciting company is for you then please send a short cover letter and your CV to email@example.com. The closing date for applications is 13/3/2020.