Teaming up with craft breweries and tap rooms around the world to find motivated job candidates!
Siren Craft Brew
United Kingdom (Berkshire)
Siren Craft Brew was founded in 2013 and has since become a leading independent brewery with a formidable reputation for brewing uncompromising, flavour-forward beers. Freshly awarded Supreme Champion Beer of Britain (CAMRA) & Top 100 Brewer in the World (Ratebeer) - we’re now looking for a highly skilled Production Manager to take the reigns of the brewery in an exciting stage of our journey.
This is a high level appointment in an integral position, covering all elements of the brewing process from product strategy through to recipe design, ingredient sourcing through and ongoing quality control. You must be determined to brew exciting, flavoursome, world-class beers and lead a passionate production team to make that happen.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Lead on recipe design and product development
• Implement and continuously improve our quality control procedures to ensure our beers exceed expectations
• Optimise output and advise on new equipment specifications
• Ensure information and data is recorded and shared with appropriate stakeholders
• Work with operations to ensure the very best ingredients are sourced in good time
• Guide, train and support our growing production team
• Create and maintain a safe and clean environment inline with compliance requirements
• Report on brewing performance through agreed KPIs
• Work alongside the management team to execute our product strategy
• Represent the company at events at home and abroad
Skills & Experience Required
• Educated to Degree level in Brewing & Distilling MSC or equivalent
• Demonstrable proven experience of production management (at least 5 years in the industry)
• Strong knowledge of brewing a variety of beer styles
• Experience in barrel ageing and wild fermentation
• Exceptional time management, planning, prioritisation and multitasking ability
• Ability to manage, support, inspire and develop our talented production team
• Flexible, adaptable and excellent problem solver
• Demonstrable passion for our brand with the confidence to express this to our customers
Please apply with a CV and Covering Letter: firstname.lastname@example.org.