Teaming up with craft breweries and tap rooms around the world to find motivated job candidates!
Cloudwater Brew Co
United Kingdom (Manchester)
Location: Unit 9 Piccadilly Trading Estate, Manchester, M1 2NP
Deadline: Monday 5 October 2020 at 12PM
Brief description: Online Retail/Tap Room Staff
We’re hiring a full time staff member to serve our customers fresh beer with incredible customer service at both of our Manchester Retail Sites; Online Shop and Unit 9 tap room, Piccadilly Trading Estate (right next door to our brewery).
Beer knowledge is desired but not essential as you will get training, but you must be committed to maintaining high product quality standards, and enjoy delivering excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate would have some previous experience in management/supervisory roles and a desire to progress within our retail team, as we re-develop our bar through the new lens working safely through COVID-19. Previous bar and/or retail experience is necessary and we will provide ongoing training to help you excel in your role.
This is a varied role with different projects and daily tasks and we expect the candidate to be flexible and with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Current duties for this role are quite broad but could include
● Assisting the General Manager of Unit 9 Tap Room and The Online Retail team with daily, weekly and monthly tasks,
● Organise stock and prepare packaging for retail.
● Pick and ship online orders, ensuring all the goods are presentable and secure in packaging during transit.
● To ensure accuracy and attention to detail in picking and packing orders.
● Develop knowledge of products and be able to confidently recommend products
● Keep up to date with new releases and any company announcements
● General compliance with the Online Shop Warehouse SOP.
● Compliance with licensing law
● Hosting tap room events, tastings and brewery tours.
● Providing a positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks
● Maintain highest Health & Safety standards and excellent personal hygiene, with regard to colleagues and customers (particularly during current COVID-19 pandemic)
Desired but not essential
● Personal Alcohol License
● Key holder experience
Perks of the role
● Attending industry events nationally and internationally, representing Cloudwater.
● Organic Vegan snacks always available in your workplace
● Fresh fruit and vegetables delivered weekly
● Fresh coffee & organic teas.
● Free beers & also staff discount on all Cloudwater beers
● Annual Cloudwater merchandise allowance
● On-site gym
● Staff socials
We are independently owned and directed by our co-founder Paul Jones, and committed to running an ethically conscious, human-centred business, with values that we hope to be central to the health and well-being of our team and our business success. As we have grown, we have developed an incredibly talented and mixed team on the values of inclusivity, innovation and the meaningful development and welfare of our staff. All job vacancies at Cloudwater are open to everyone of all races, all genders, all love-centred beliefs, and any backgrounds. Please read our Equality and Equity Policy for more information.
This role offers a full-time salary of £25,000 pa, and shifts will include weekdays and weekends. Being lovely to people is essential for this role. If you think this role is a goods fit for you, please apply here.
We are looking to get the vacancy filled as soon as possible so the deadline for applications is Monday 5 October, 2020 12pm and you must be available for an interview within the following week via Zoom.