We are looking for a London Account Manager to help step change our presence within the London Independent Free Trade by making Signature Brew Beers available in more great outlets. The London Account Manager will be tasked with winning great new stockists for our beers, delivering the best customer service, and supporting all customers to help grow Signature Brew sales.
How We Do It
- Be seen as a highly credible and knowledgeable person to know in the On-Trade.
- Demonstrate that they are seen as a “do it now” person by their influential contacts and possess brilliant knowledge of the brand.
- Live and breathe the nightlife environment.
- Engage key consumers through innovative activation that differentiates Signature Brew from other drink brands.
- On-Trade know-how and Signature Brew culture transferred to our customers.
- Permanent teamwork with the London team and communication with your manager.
- Develop key industry relationships that drive and lead to brand building initiatives.
- Proactively search for opportunities to implement creative and impactful consumer facing events that drive Signature Brew awareness
- Protect existing accounts and gain new On Trade accounts on your patch
- Permanent data analysis of the territory and account specific business to find new opportunities to drive distribution and rate of sale.
- Regular and continuous calls into all On Trade accounts by logical route planning.
- Set volume goals with each account, and agree the brand support that delivers against the objectives.
- Able to perform brewery tours and carry out beer training to ensure brand understanding, perfect serve and a high level of bar team engagement.
- Bring the On-Trade marketing strategy to life in outlets.
- Maintain and utilise tools appropriately to drive growth.
- Ensure that all marketing tools are used in the right accounts according to On-Trade guidelines.
- Engage and differentiate the brand through innovative support that adds value to customers and drinkers alike.
Who We’re Looking For
- 1 to 2+ years in a sales position with a strong track record of success
- Outstanding local market knowledge, contacts, and experience in the scene
- Good communication skills, able to manage and cultivate good relationships.
- Business and scene savvy, committed, passionate and able to live a late night lifestyle.
- Basic knowledge in written and spoken English.
- Solution oriented and ‘Do-it-now’ attitude
- Strong Personality; Presence, Strong Work Ethic, Style, Persistent, Reliable, Self-Aware, Sociable, Flexible, Self-motivated, and Ambitious.
- Able to manage time and workload effectively.
- A passion for great beer and awesome music.
Signature Brew is all about sharing great experiences through our common passion for beer and music. That ideal is at the heart of what we do, drives us day to day and is what we bring to the world through our platform as one of the most exciting breweries in the country.
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Team Food & Free Coffee
- Festival Passes
- Film Nights
- LLW Employer
- Charitable Matching
- Paid Volunteering
- Hardship Fund
- Mental Health Counselling
- Free Bike Repairs
- Further Education & Training
For more info and to apply: https://www.signaturebrew.co.uk/pages/london-account-manager