Teaming up with craft breweries and tap rooms around the world to find motivated job candidates!
United Kingdom (Ilkley, West Yorkshire)
An opportunity has opened for a passionate, experienced and dedicated individual to oversee the creation of all things beer related at Ilkley Brewery.
• Brew schedule to meet production targets.
• Brewing team – performance management and development.
• HACCP/QC – maintaining and enhancing product quality; safety and legal compliance. Maintain SALSA accreditation.
• Purchasing and specification of raw materials.
• Development of beer range.
Skills, experience and attributes:
• A formal brewing education or professional brewing experience is essential.
• Experience in all formats of beer packaging.
• Confident communication skills.
Competitive salary and benefits package. Apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.