Teaming up with craft breweries and tap rooms around the world to find motivated job candidates!
United Kingdom (London)
Having won SIBA’s prestigious Brewery of the Year award in 2018 and built our state-of-the-art brewing facility in Walthamstow in 2019, we’re entering an exciting new chapter for Signature Brew.
Our new home features a bar and events space capable of hosting unique gigs and events amongst a living, breathing brewery. In addition, the Signature Brew Taproom & Venue in Haggerston and The Collab in Walthamstow are perfect extensions of our commitment to bringing great beer and music closer together and we’re seeking for the perfect candidate to bring events at these venues to life.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated Events Manager to take the lead in delivering and executing our exciting programme of events including gigs, festivals, beer launches, promotions and more. The role will also play a key part in our commitment to delivering the very best live music at our Taproom and brewery.
● Responsible for the successful execution of events for Signature Brew, inclusive of the brewery, The Taproom & Venue and The Collab
● Book, promote and execute weekly gigs at The Taproom & Venue in Haggerston
● Assist the Marketing Manager in planning and promoting these events
● Work with the sales team to ensure the smooth execution of events in the trade
● Research and liaise with venues and event partners regarding requirements, stock delivery, set build, clear out and other related information
● Manage equipment and stock needed for events, ordering additional stock, equipment and POS, organising equipment hire, caterers and contractors as needed
● Develop and manage the event run sheets, rotas and checklists, and complete post-event evaluations
● Coordinate staffing requirements and staff training, creating training material if necessary
● Manage our brand presence at events, ensuring all POS and branding is well kept
● Plan, promote and execute a calendar of events for The Taproom & Venue and The Collab, working with the Marketing Manager and General Managers of each venue
● Develop strategic relationships with a variety of festivals and events producers, and network at industry events
● Enthusiastic and personable, with a passion for craft beer and music and keen for the opportunity to work within an exciting and growing craft brewery
● Pre-existing contacts with promoters operating within the London live music scene
● Hands-on, hardworking and willing to work evenings and weekends where necessary
● Able to show initiative, be flexible and work independently
Signature Brew is a London Living Wage employer. Salary based on experience. To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com