Orbit Brewing – Part-Time delivery driver vacancy
Orbit Beers are seeking a part-time delivery driver. The role is at least three days a week (Tuesday to Thursday), but may include extra/other days from time to time, particularly during busy summer months. Start date September 2019.
- Carefully picking and loading a day's orders in accordance with relevant paperwork
- Safely delivering beer to customers across London and managing paperwork
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Keeping the van in clean condition inside and out
- Reporting any problems or defects immediately to line manager
- Occasional cash handling
- Occasional work within the brewery where necessary
- Any other duties as assigned by line manager
- Occasional weekend work
Skills & Qualifications required:
- At least 25 years of age
- Full, clean UK driving licence
- A can do attitude
- Experience of driving and making deliveries in London
- Ability to speak, read and write English to a high standard
- Ability to lift heavy weights (50kg+) and a good level of general fitness
- Excellent communication and customer relations skills
- Good level of numeracy and organisational skills
- Hard working and a good team player
Please send a covering note to email@example.com explaining why you might be suited for this role, together with an up to date CV. Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
We are a Living Wage employer.